Your role in a Trader job is to manage the financial portfolio of your client; so this could be an individual or a company. On the advice of investment analysts, you’ll discuss with your client which shares to buy or sell to get them the best return on their money.
Successful Traders are quick thinking, full of bright ideas, and not afraid to make risky decisions in an instant. As a Trader you’ll be expected to:
Role & Responsibilities
• Buying and selling securities on behalf of the client.
• Evaluating trading algorithms.
• Implementing effective trading strategies.
• Working with quantitative researchers to improve trading strategies.
• Recording and reporting each day’s profit and loss.
• Regularly monitoring portfolios to ensure that they are guideline compliant.
• Keeping abreast of changes in the financial market.
• Assisting the company to attract new clients by maintaining and enhancing marketing materials.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field.
• Proven trading experience.
• Strong business acumen.
• The ability to work well under stress.
• A solid understanding of financial markets.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• The ability to work long hours in a fast-paced environment.
• Be updated with the latest trade market.
• Capable of acquiring new clients and cross-sales to old clients.
• Excellent communication skill.
|Experience||0 - 5 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Financial Services / Banking, Investments / Insurance / stock market / Loan|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.Com, M.Com|
|Key Skills||Stock Broker Stock agent Stock market agent online trading|
|Contact Person||Lalitesh kumari sharma|